Our Client is a leading Multinational Company in the entertainment and media sector.
For the Marketing and Sale Promotion Department, we are looking for a qualified candidate as
SALES PROMOTION MANAGER SPM-FB-11
The position is open to applicants with 5 to 10 years of working experience in sales and promotion activity acquired preferably in the Travel industry.
S/he will reports to the Head of Marketing and Sales Promotion.
The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
• Supervise and manage sales team activities to reach qualitative quantitative objectives
• Develop and execute 3Y plan to implement new distribution model
• Track, prioritize capitalize on all accounts. Develop and implement action plans with distributor and ed TOs, securing/increasing partners investments and ensuring full alignment with strategies
• Develop coop action plans with Travel Alliance to grow transportation capture and integrate transport
• Identify new channels
• Set up and co-ordinate actions for the intermediaries market at all levels
• Ensure integration of sales actions with Marketing and Press activities in the market
• Control budget allocation
S/he must possess basic marketing knowledge, with focus on web and direct marketing communication, high level communication and negotiation skills, fervent initiative, proven sales acumen, solid pitching, availability to travel and aptitude to work as a part of an international and dynamic team.
Fluency in English and Italian are essential, preferred aged between 30-35, graduate from accredited university, preferably MBA or equivalent experience are required to match the profile.
The Company is based in Milan